Our leading UK Banking client are looking for multiple BAs to join their ongoing telephony programme. This is a customer focused change programme to ensure that contact centres are developed and made as user friendly as possible.
Candidates must have a solid all round BA skill set. Those who have experience within a telephony role or within a contact centre programme will be preferred. The successful person will have an understanding and experience of systems/IT analysis.
The business are looking for experienced BAs, with at least 4 years' experience in an established Business Analyst role within Banking.
Key Skills & Experience
* Banking background;
* Contact centre experience;
* 4 years' minimum in an established BA role within Banking;
* Knowledge of system/IT analysis;
* Business analysis skills - requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, solution; assessment, documentation, stakeholder engagement;
* Excellent communications - both for stakeholder management/engagement purposes, and to work well with colleagues
Contracts will be issued for an initial period of 6 months.
Financial Services, Change Management, Banking, Business Analyst, business analysis, telephony, contact centre, requirements elicitation, requirements validation, requirements management, functional business requirements, non-functional business requirements, process mapping, process analysis, data mapping, data analysis, solution assessment, solution validation, impact analysis, gap analysis, documentation, traceability, implementation, stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, risk, IT, Agile