Our leading UK Banking client are looking for a strong Lead BA to join the ongoing GDPR regulatory programme. This is an extremely current and visible piece of work which is under strict time deadlines.
This role will sit in the insurance part of the business, more specifically, within Life & Pensions. Therefore, candidates MUST HAVE experience within insurance and more specifically, life & pensions. This who do not meet this criteria will not be considered.
As the role will be working within GDPR, candidates who have experience within GDPR/data privacy will be highly preferred. A solid all round BA skill set is a must.
The business are looking for experienced BAs, with at least 4 years' experience in an established Business Analyst role within life & pensions.
Key Skills & Experience
* Banking background;
* life & pensions experience;
* 4 years' minimum in an established BA role within Banking;
* an understanding of the data privacy regulations, not necessarily project work;
* Business analysis skills - requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, solution; assessment, documentation, stakeholder engagement;
* Excellent communications - both for stakeholder management/engagement purposes, and to work well with colleagues
Contracts will be issued for an initial period of 6 months.
Financial Services, Change Management, Banking, Business Analyst, business analysis, gdpr, data privacy, regulations, requirements elicitation, requirements validation, requirements management, functional business requirements, non-functional business requirements, process mapping, process analysis, data mapping, data analysis, solution assessment, solution validation, impact analysis, gap analysis, documentation, traceability, implementation, stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, risk, IT, Agile