Our leading UK Banking client are looking for a strong Business Analyst to join an ongoing ring fencing programme within trade.
With this in mind, they need individuals who understand trade products and processes. Experience within a ring fencing project would be highly advantageous.
The business is looking for an experienced BA, with at least 4 years' experience in an established Business Analyst role within Banking.
The successful candidate will work with the team to:
* Filter through transactions and conduct an initial assessment;
* Engage with stakeholders;
* Support the project objectives;
* Constantly monitor risk;
* Maintain relationships and open communication with stakeholders;
* Distil and interpret information to evaluate different options and make recommendations.
Key Skills & Experience;
* Banking background;
* 4 years' minimum in an established BA role within Banking;
* trade knowledge;
* Business analysis skills - requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, solution; assessment, documentation, stakeholder engagement;
* Excellent communications - both for stakeholder management/engagement purposes, and to work well with colleagues.
Financial Services, Change Management, Banking, Business Analyst, business analysis, trade, ring fence, ring fencing, regulatory, regulation, project lifecycle, scope, requirements elicitation, requirements validation, requirements management, functional business requirements, non-functional business requirements, process mapping, process analysis, data mapping, data analysis, solution assessment, solution validation, impact analysis, gap analysis, documentation, traceability, implementation, stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, risk, IT, Agile