Our leading UK Banking client are on the lookout for a stand out Business Analyst to work with a thriving and busy team. You will be working on a mortgages programme with a particular focus on rectifications and any knowledge in these areas would be excellent.
The team is made up of around 30 people and work extremely well together. As such they are looking for someone who would be an excellent team fit, the candidate must be engaging and friendly with a collaborative approach but must be equally comfortable in working alone.
The role will be heavily focused on process mapping, as-is and to-be and candidates must be comfortable in this area. Experience of working in a process heavy BA role within banking is essential. The team is extremely busy and as such, candidates will need to hit the ground running as there is not enough time to train and coach people. Successful applicants will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a BA role in financial services.
Stakeholder engagement is another focus point on this particular role and will require candidates to deal with high level and difficult members of staff. You must possess the gravitas and the communication skills to effectively engage and influence these people.
Contracts are for an initial 6-month period but will almost certainly be extended further.
The successful candidate will work with the Lead BA to:
* Produce requirements and present them to key stakeholders;
* Lead on process mapping, as-is and to-be;
* Support the project objectives;
* Constantly monitor risk;
* Feed updates into the communications plan and stakeholder plan;
* Undertake initial impact assessments;
* Maintain relationships and open communication with stakeholders;
Key Skills & Experience;
* Banking background;
* 5 years' minimum in an established BA role within FS;
* Process mapping experience;
* As-is and to-be;
* Working knowledge of rectifications;
* Business analysis skills - requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, solution; assessment, documentation, stakeholder engagement;
* Excellent communications - both for stakeholder management/engagement purposes, and to work well with colleagues.
Financial Services, Change Management, Banking, Business Analyst, business analysis, process, process mapping, as-is, to-be, regulatory, regulation, project lifecycle, scope, requirements elicitation, requirements validation, requirements management, functional business requirements, non-functional business requirements, process mapping, process analysis, data mapping, data analysis, solution assessment, solution validation, impact analysis, gap analysis, documentation, traceability, implementation, stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, risk, IT, Agile