Business Analyst / Change Manager - Agile/Flex Working Culture
£400 - £500 per day
London, United Kingdom
Lead Business Analyst / Change Manager - Cultural Change - Agile Working
London - City
£400 - £500 a day
Cultural change, workplace strategy, agile working, flexible working, coaching, change, training, delivery training, implementation, workshop management, delivery planning, office feel, agile working practice
Our leading city based financial services client are implementing their Flexible Working, Agile Workplace Strategy over the next 12 - 24 months.
The business requires strong change professionals to lead the cultural change place as they implement flexible working across the organisation. This is a huge culture change for the organisation and requires a candidate not only with experience within implementing agile working technologies / offices, but someone with the softer skills to manage / coach organisation leaders to the benefits of the programme to be then passed to the employees.
The role sits between that of a Change Manager / Lead Business Analyst.
The business are looking for the following experience:
* Change management
* Agile working culture & / OR technology implementations within large organisations
* Flexible working practice implementations
* Coaching / training experience at senior level so these can be delivered further down projects
* Project planning
* Workshops / training management
* Stakeholder management (at senior level)
* Implementation planning
The role will involve:
* Implementing cultural change across a huge FS organisation formally used to office based working
* Training / coaching / educating senior programme leaders on the benefits of the business work place strategy
* Developing training & implementation plans
* Project planning
* Business analysis & high level documentation
The programme is heavily recruiting for the next 6 months and require candidates at levels between £400 - £550 a day. It is essential that all candidates have experience of change programmes, agile working implementations, cultural change programmes and experience of working closely with office refit teams. The role will involve an articulate individual who can work with both technology, property & change teams to delivery this cultural change piece.
If you are interested and have experience of programmes like those described above please apply.