* A strong technical knowledge and understanding of Advanced MS Excel, MS SQL & Access.
* Visual Basic programming and Enterprise levels business analytics software knowledge is required
* Proficiency with business and communications software (preferably Word, PowerPoint, common Windows operating systems, and Outlook) is required.
* Experience of working in an insurance background or other Financial Services is preferable
* Able to translate strategic business logic into technical requirements and design documentation
* Able to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization
* Analytical skills and attention to detail
* Self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure
This is a great opportunity join a leading financial services organisation offering career progression and a comprehensive benefits package.