Our client is a global business multibillion pound revenues. We are representing the client to appoint a talented technology leader, with experience in digital transformation and a passion for innovation to head a technology division at a very exciting period of change and growth.
This individual will be responsible for driving the execution of key strategic priorities:
* Establish and execute product roadmaps for critical business/ growth priorities
* Transform the business to introduce new agile ways of working
* Organisational design, review and adjust the structure and talent to support business priorities
* Help prioritize and drive critical improvements/ innovation
* Establish governance and a culture of transparent performance management
Across all priorities, a key driver of success will be the ability to manage stakeholders, achieve consensus on the back of fact based analysis and drive disciplined execution.
Qualifications and Prior Experience
* Proven product and technology executive. Experienced in leading a digital transformation experience with successful technology product development
* ERP experience a strong plus
* Prior management consulting experience a plus
* Passion for technology, products and innovation
* Experience in implementing modern product development practices (agile etc.)
* Bachelor's degree is required, advanced degree and/or MBA is a plus
For more information, please apply using the link.