Investigo Change Solutions have been engaged to identify a business analyst to support a GDPR compliance programme.
To apply you must have worked on GDPR in your last contract. You will only be considered if you have previously worked on GDPR.
This role involves ownership of 10 countries GDPR. The client is half way through their Gap Analysis and therefore needs a BA who has previously worked on GDPR.
* Worked on a GDPR project
* Good data mapping / data analysis skill set
* Excellent business analysis skills in from any sector
* Broad spectrum business analysis skills
* Ideally some experience in financial services
* Ideally some experience of working in a commercial bank / investment bank or brokerage firm alternatively a large complex business to business environment
Key deliverables and responsibilities will include;
* Planning and delivering business analysis activities to support regulatory change
* Data mapping and analysis
* Defining and documenting as is, to be processes and procedures
* Working with project managers to provide any support needed in delivering change
* Identifying and defining process and policy change requirements in line with new regulation
* Identifying risks of recommended solutions and proposing ways to manage those risks
* Assisting with the documentation of trace-ability between agreed business requirements and the completed design
GDPR, business analyst, documentation, financial services, business to business