A North West based financial services client is looking for a Head of IT Security to join their office on a permanent basis, to provide guidance in developing and maintaining effective IT security policies as well as advising on compliance with regulations, including GDPR.
Those who apply must have excellent experience in -
* Provide direction and guidance on IT Security matters as part of the IT Senior Management Team.
* To lead the IT Security function and act as point of contact for shareholder security enquiries.
* To ensure compliance with relevant standards and legislations.
* Risk Management
* Evaluate emerging threats across the business, and advise on how to mitigate associated risks.
* Facilitate secure business and technical changes.
* Stakeholder management with an emphasis on clear communication both internally and externally.
* Expertise across the whole IT security spectrum (Software, Servers, Infrastructure, Networks)
* Understanding of OWASP Top Ten vulnerabilities
Key areas of delivery will include but not be limited to -
* Owning strategy for IT Security, including GDPR.
* Build excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* Create and enforce best practice for delivery
* Identify, lead and develop team to ensure delivery of initiatives
* Working with and reporting to senior stakeholders up to board level
This is a permanent role based in the North West paying between £60,000 - £70,000 plus car allowance and up to 30% bonus.