My client a highly recognisable Technology & Gaming organisation and is looking to appoint a Head of Product for the Mobile & Digital products.
The primary role of the Head of Product is to take full ownership of building the Digital Product and Services proposition, substantially increasing the mobile footprint and developing a best in class customer experience.
This will include:
* Own the P&L and develop the digital product strategy
* Ensuring that all new products are ready for launch as part of the product development cycle
* Design business cases through phased road map to launch
* Perform competitor analysis to assess strengths and weaknesses of existing product
* Work with Operations, Marketing, L&D and Loyalty teams for effective Product Launches.
* Drive operational excellence across our client's retail branches to ensure optimum performance
* Build relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation and key 3rd party partners
* Drive and provide management information to senior management team.
* Managing strategic projects
Essential experience for this role includes:
* Experience gained in Product Management, specifically with Mobile & Digital Products
* Strong commercial acumen
* Analytical mindset - able to interpret data and produce meaningful insights
* Strong stakeholder skills, ability to engage and influence
* Strong academic profile desirable
This is a great time to be joining a company that is experiencing huge growth in an age where digital is at the heart of everything we do. If this position is of interest and you would like further information I can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org