IT Project Manager required by a leading insurance client located in Redhill, Surrey. As part of the solutions delivery team the IT Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of IT related projects from initiation through to implementation.
Projects will typically have budgets up to £1 million and multidiscipline programme teams of between 5 - 10 resources.
* Proven experience of delivering IT projects (web, software, applications etc) using internal and external suppliers.
* Strong methodology experience in Agile, Kanban or Waterfall.
* Full system lifecycle experience including live service support.
* Proven experience of balancing multiple priorities and an understanding of the digital landscape.
* Proven experience of manging project budgets, delivering value for money and forecasting need.
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle
* Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Stroong financila services experience (ideally insurance).