Our leading UK Banking client are looking for a strong Lead Business Analyst to join a large retail focused change programme which will look to introduce a self-service function to a lot of current manual processes.
With this in mind, they need individuals who are solid generalist Business Analysts, candidates with branch experience would be preferred however this is not essential.
The business is looking for an experienced Lead BA, with at least 5 years' experience in an established Business Analyst role within Banking.
The successful candidate will work with the team to:
* Produce requirements and present them to key stakeholders;
* Lead and develop a team of BAs
* Engage with stakeholders to influence the solution design;
* Support the project objectives;
* Constantly monitor risk;
* Maintain relationships and open communication with stakeholders;
* Distil and interpret information to evaluate different options and make recommendations.
Key Skills & Experience;
* Banking background;
* 5 years' minimum in an established BA role within Banking;
* Branch experience;
* Business analysis skills - requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, solution; assessment, documentation, stakeholder engagement;
* Excellent communications - both for stakeholder management/engagement purposes, and to work well with colleagues.
Financial Services, Change Management, Banking, Business Analyst, business analysis, branch, regulatory, regulation, project lifecycle, scope, requirements elicitation, requirements validation, requirements management, functional business requirements, non-functional business requirements, process mapping, process analysis, data mapping, data analysis, solution assessment, solution validation, impact analysis, gap analysis, documentation, traceability, implementation, stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, risk, IT, Agile