Our leading UK Banking client are looking for an experienced Project Manager to drive the delivery of a new Financial Crime and Risk Related programme.
The successful candidate MUST have AML knowledge and experience of managing projects within a regulated space in order to deliver solutions that ensure the bank remains compliant and regulated.
Candidates must have the following skills & experience:
* 5+ years of financial crime and risk related experience within Financial Services
* Recent experience of applying current AML
* Recent experience of applying financial crime and risk policies as defined by Financial Services regulators
* Knowledge of how risk policies are applied in UK Banking
* Knowledge of Change Management processes
* Awareness of emerging technologies in the financial crime space