My client are a leading FMCG organisation who are currently looking to recruit a number of MS Dynamics Business Analysts.
They are in the early stages of the integration of MS Dynamics and are looking for experienced specialists with strong experience of also taking ownership of a Business Analyst role.
Responsible for gathering requirements, analysing and creating functional specifications, understanding system setup and configuration options, documenting and testing solutions, and ensuring business partner understanding and acceptance
* Working with users to create and execute test cases that cover multiple business scenarios
* Collaborating with AX Developers to ensure functional spec designs are understood and technically executed correctly
* Executing on approved strategic requests ranging from small customisation's to new module / ISV implementations
* Providing ERP support with complex business requirements or challenges requiring a deep expertise
* Participating in active partnerships with key users and business partners to identify ways to further optimise ERP system usage and improve business processes and outcomes
* Actively supporting and contributing to future strategic ERP implementations and go lives globally
* Challenging the current processes and assumptions to help define optimal solutions
* Reinforcing the business drivers to promote the usage of standard ERP functionality
* Actively supporting rapid and continuous improvement events by providing a combined view of business processes and system functionality