PMO Planner - Financial Services - London - Divestment Programme
The purpose of the role is to work within the Central PMO team providing PMO services across the progamme.
Key responsibility will be to assist the Programme Planning process and co-ordinate plans across all worksteams:
- Maintain planning best practice guidelines, processes and templates
- Manage the plan change control process and implement approved changes to the plan
- Quality Assure plan submissions by workstreams to ensure they comply with Programme standards and reporting requirements
- Maintain the Programme "Plan of Record" using the designated tools and templates
- Producing planning govrernance reports for Milestones, High Level plan, Dependencies and other reports as required
- Providing planning support to workstreams as required
- Attend governance reviews and take agreed planning actions as required
Excellent Programme and Project Planning experience including the advanced use of Microsoft Project and Excel
Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
Good Oral/Written communication and Analytical Skills
Project Governance experience
Strong stakeholder management
Self starter / Work Organisation / Self motivated
Proven PMO track record using recognised methodology Excellent communication skills and able to work with both IT and Business stakeholders.
Experience as a PMO Manager with proven experience of supporting large business change programmes
Attention to detail with the ability to understand and support project plans, RAID logs
Ability to draft stakeholder communications and to prepare governance packs.