Our leading UK Banking client are looking for a number of PMO Analysts, to join their end to end customer journey piece, within their Corporate Pensions remit.
The chosen individuals will be required to work flexibly within an agile team structure, with primary responsibilities for Project Management Office team work and stakeholder management with regard to the delivery of the programme. A degree of self-direction will be required as this is a key role, working closely with PMs, PMO and IT team members.
* 4+ years in a PMO Analyst role, within FS/Banking
* Experience of regular embedded PMO disciplines, including reporting, risk and issue management and planning
* Proven ability to work at pace in a pressured environment
* Self-starter, proactive approach to delivery of change
* Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills
* Attention to detail
* Knowledge of planning and MSP
* Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Portfolio Governance - provide change governance support
* Reporting - support effective and accurate reporting with insight and analysis to drive key conversations and decisions.
* Risk and Issue Management - support risk and issue management and reporting. Provide insight and analysis of emerging trends and escalate where required.
* Quality Assurance - supporting lifecycle execution and address any issues arising from a compliance or assurance reviews.
* Stakeholder Management- support internal and external communications activity and key point of contact for any enquiries.
* Planning - provide visibility of planning and work collaboratively to address any issues in planning functionality.
* Benefits Management - maintain a view of financial and non-financial benefits.
* Project Set Up and Closure
* Governance and Reporting - Delivers or contributes to the production and collation of status reports and relevant management information, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved, across projects and work streams.
* Monitoring and Control - Uses established project methodologies to control, log, manage and monitor project timescales, resources, costs, risks, assumptions, change control, issues and dependencies; business outcome and benefit realisation, milestones and outcomes; and budgets, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved and escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs.
* Supports the programme, project or work stream plan, tracking progress of deliverables, supporting milestones, tasks and activities, and ensuring the plans are kept up to date; and understanding the project critical path and how movement in deliverables impacts this, and producing MI to evidence this.