Our leading blue chip banking client are looking for a PMO manager within their Finance Operations Function. The business are widening their Ring Fenced Bank Programme and this is a new PMO function being set up to support the expanding remit.
The role will be to set up and manage the new function.
The role will involve:
* Senior stakeholder management - working with key people assisting them in delivery / reporting
* Setting up a PMO team from scratch
* Producing and presenting programme packs to a high level (in PowerPoint and using excel)
* Driving programme compliance and governance
* Co-ordinating with the central the Central PMO team
* Programme reporting
* Management of various streams
The business are looking for a candidate with the following background / experience:
* Banking and ideally regulatory programme experience.
* Agile - Ideally worked within multiple programmes that have delivered within a full Agile environment
* Senior Level Stakeholder management - the structure of the programme dictates that the successful candidate will need to present and negotiate with key people across the group. Being able to articulate ideas and updates is essential.
* Strong risk / issue management skills.
* Able to ensure programmes run in line with programme governance
This role offers a senior position within one of the largest programme within the country. It also offers a high level of senior management exposure and the opportunity to work within the programme for a significant period of time.