Our leading UK Banking client are looking for a strong PMO Planner to join them on an important and visible legal/regulatory driven mortgages programme.
You will need excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence difficult members of staff. You will also be able to collaborate with colleagues across multiple work streams and business areas.
The business is looking for an experienced PMO Planner, with at least 5 years' experience in an established PMO role within Banking. Candidates who have strong PMO Manager/Lead experience will be considered as long as they have strong planning experience within those roles.
The successful candidate will:
* Define and implement the overall planning approach;
* Obtain buy in from key stakeholders;
* Ensure that detailed project/programme plans;
* Constantly monitor time frames and budgets;
* Maintain relationships and open communication with stakeholders;
Key Skills & Experience;
* Banking background;
* 5 years' minimum in an established PMO role within Banking;
* Advanced MSP skills;
* Regulatory change experience (not essential)
* Excellent communications - both for stakeholder management/engagement purposes, and to work well with colleagues.