Our leading UK Banking client are looking for an experienced PMO Planner to join their ongoing Ring Fence piece.
Prior experience in a planning role is essential, along with a strong banking/regulatory programme background.
You will be well versed in the use of MS Project as part of building plans from the bottom up as well as providing plan reports needed within the programme.
You will be comfortable liaising with experienced Programme and Project Managers as part of developing local work package plans and consolidating these in to programme plans.
You will be responsible for plan reporting procedures, challenging where necessary to ensure accuracy and quality of input.
You will also maintain plan dependencies and monitoring Change to the plan.
Experience in Change Control would be beneficial, and knowledge of other governance procedures such as RAID managament and meeting management would be advantageous.
* Management of planning across the Programme ensuring detailed plans exist across multiple workstreams, are credible and conform to Bank standards
* Management of dependencies including maintenance of plan dependencies
* Management and capturing Change to across the workstream including the updates to the plan
* Collation and co-ordination of information to feed into packs for key programme level meetings (planning meetings, programme board, steering, change board)
* Setup and meeting management (planning meetings, change board)
* Assist with stakeholder mapping and planning
* Active challenging of programme/ project manager inputs
Has an understanding of and is able to support in the following areas :
* Planning, specifically in MS Project (essential)
* Change Control (essential)
* RAID Management
* Monitoring and Control
* Stakeholder Management