Our leading UK Banking client are looking for a strong PMO Planner to join them on their ring fencing programme.
With this in mind, they need individuals who are solid PMO Planners or PMO Analyst with a wealth of planning experience.
The business is looking for an experienced PMO Planner, with at least 3 years' experience in an established Planning role within Banking.
The successful candidate will work with the team to:
* Create plans with work stream leads;
* manage plans weekly;
* submit reports to governance meetings;
* Manage RAID logs;
Key Skills & Experience;
* Banking background;
* 3 years' minimum in an established PMO role within Banking;
* Stakeholder management;
* Experience within a large regulatory programme;
* Can influence and has gravitas;
* Excellent communications - both for stakeholder management/engagement purposes, and to work well with colleagues.
Governance, reporting, RAID logs, ring fence, project plans, governance meetings, monitor, regulatory, regulations, MSP, Microsoft project