Investigo are pleased to be working with a leading payments organisation as they look to embark on an exciting period of regulatory change and transformation. The company is looking for a Programme Director to specifically deliver a large scale regulatory initiative.
Those who apply must have excellent experience in -
* Large budget and multifaceted regulatory change
* Programme directorship in a complex multi project environment / portfolio management in a delivery focused capacity
* Financial services pedigree ideally in payments
* Stakeholder management at the highest level
Candidates will be expected to deliver on the following -
* Build excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* Work to tight, regulatory driven time frames
* Create and enforce best practice for delivery
* Full life cycle programme / project management from initiation to review
* Identify, lead and develop team to ensure delivery of initiatives
* Work with third party consultancies and vendors
This role will be paying £900-1000pd and candidates will be expected to work on site.