My client are a leading FMCG company who are looking for a Programme Manager to lead a GDPR focussed.
My Client are looking to roll out a GDPR focused Project to ensure that actions required to be taken are appropriately identified and implemented, and are coordinated across all relevant jurisdictions and business units to ensure that timelines are met, any overlaps are dealt with in the most efficient manner and that any gaps are identified and filled.
The programme manager role will lead and implement the Project to ensure all of the business are in compliance with the core GDPR requirements before May 2018.
The role will manage and drive implementation of the programme:
* Senior leadership alignment to GDPR goals
* GDPR programme governance and ownership;
* Effective programme management of all GDPR business initiatives
* Introducing sustainable ''business as usual'' processes for ongoing GDPR compliance.
* Lead major strategic change programme (GDPR).
* Management of multiple business GDPR work streams to ensure successful GDPR compliance.
* Identify requirements, scoping the GDPR programme and producing detailed plans with the teams, with ownership of the overall project plan to allow effective governance of milestone approvals and programme inter dependencies
* Ensuring consistent project delivery methodology is used
* Provide leadership and direction to all GDPR project and business initiatives.
* Providing quality assurance for projects within the GDPR programme
* Managing relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure alignment and agreement on strategic GDPR initiatives
* Implement sustainable processes to ensure ongoing GDPR compliance
Qualifications and experience required
* Recently held Programme Director or Programme manager roles leading large and complex strategic change programmes within the FMCG industry
* Experience of working with the impact of the GDPR and / or audit would be advantageous
* Strong Programme and project management skills
* Experience in leading an organisation through change
* Experience of leading cross-functional teams
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
* Strong presentation skills
* The ability to work to tight deadlines