Programme Manager - £600 - 750 p/d - London
We have been engaged by a growing Payments company in London who are looking for a Programme Manager to take on a number of work streams with in the organisation. You will have a background in Financial Services or payments businesses with exposure to, SEPA, BACS, CHAPS, Faster Payments, PSD2, API, Industry Switching, swift, PSF, PSR and ideally GDPR or good understanding of.
- You will lead, plan and manage the effective delivery of programmes of work by the Projects team, ensuring each project and handover is to proven methodology and ensure delivery.
- Align the business with both regulatory compliance and business needs.
- Build excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders reporting in to Programme Director.
-report on progress to steering co and central PMO
- Responsible for programme communications
- Resolve any issues with programme delivery and proactively instigate corrective action as appropriate.
- Excellent experience of delivering payments related programmes in a variety of disciplines
- Proven stakeholder management and communications skills at all levels, and strong cross group negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Experience in leading large multi-faceted programmes of work facing off to the different business units where required.
- End to end programme planning and delivery is essential - the role will lead ongoing programmes of work as well as take on new projects.
This is an interim role based in London, paying 6-750 depending on experience.