Project Manager opportunity at a global gaming company based in London on a 6-month contract
Investigo is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for kick starting a global campaign with a new US client that will leave a legacy. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to liaise with global stakeholders and will be a fundamental part of a crucial time in the company's history. A business focused, Project Manager will be the ideal candidate to get this project through its early stages of development all the way through to maturity.
* Work with the company's global team to support the launch of a new US client
* Feedback relevant and specific information back to commercial and business stakeholders throughout the duration of the project
* Manage and coordinate all project activities throughout the lifecycle
* Ensure the interests of stakeholder groups are met by the project
Skills & Characteristics -
* A business changed focused individual who is comfortable with all levels and forms of communication
* A project manager who can maintain the direction and control of a project at all times
* Proven skills in project management where outcomes have been delivered on time and to cost
The individual responsible for managing this project will be an assured individual who is confident enough to lead a team through a new venture, that will come with challenges that a reputable project manager would welcome.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact me email@example.com