Investigo is currently partnering with an international outsourcing and professional services company to hire an exceptional Project Manager.
Our client is undergoing a stage of significant growth and as such requires an experienced Project Manager to oversee a joint venture taking place with Local Government.
This individual will be responsible for procuring and coordinating all activities of a multi-disciplinary supply chain and internal progress reporting to the client as required.
We will be looking for candidates with a deep project management background and preferably experience in working alongside Local Government/Councils or Housing Associations.
* Planning the project, agreeing plans with the project board and preparing details plans for each stage
* Managing the day to day project needs
* Identifying and acquiring any resources needed
* Monitoring the progress of the project and reporting back to the project board
* Identifying and managing any project risks
* Previous Project Management experience with a background in local government / mixed tenure housing would be ideal
* Excellent knowledge of project planning processes & identifying potential risks
* Experience of managing a variety of senior stakeholder groups
* Experience of managing budgets to time, cost & quality requirements
This is a leading role for a top outsourcing and professional services organisation, a collaborative approach coupled with leadership and ambition are key to its success. To apply or to discuss in more detail please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.