Investigo is currently partnering with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to hire several Regional Process Owners (O2C, R2R and P2P).
Our client is undergoing a stage of significant growth and as such requires an experienced Process Owner to oversee a regional team of Subject Matter Experts.
The Process Leader is responsible for ensuring that O2C/R2R/P2P teams implement best practices, leverage Robotics Process Automation, technology, analytics and O2C/R2R/P2P tools effectively and work with clients to evaluate process changes that will improve performance.
This individual will be responsible for taking a prominent consultative role with new clients, working on essential Process Transformation Engagements, whilst demonstrating a deep process knowledge of the organisation.
We will be looking for senior candidates with existing process ownership backgrounds and preferably candidates with experience working in complex, matrix organisations.
* Possesses extensive experience and knowledge in leading O2C/R2R/P2P teams, with direct exposure to all relevant sub-processes.
* Expert level consultative skills leading client workshops and O2C/P2P/R2R consulting engagements.
* Understands and applies expert knowledge of F&A O2C/P2P/R2R programs, technology, Robotics, policies, and practices to resolve critical issues or develop new/complex programs
* Understands organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies, and unique requirements of O2C/P2P/R2R processes
* Has experience in leading large teams
These are leading roles for a top pharmaceutical organisation, a collaborative approach coupled with leadership and ambition are key to its success. To apply or to discuss in more detail please contact email@example.com with your CV.