Investigo Change Solutions have been engaged to identify a Project Manager to assist the centralised regulatory change function of a leading European Investment Bank. This centralised change function will deal with regulatory reforms such as; MiFID II, FRTB, BCBS239, and PSD II and other regulatory reforms.
To apply you must have -
* Hands on delivery experience of coordinating workstreams and project teams within the context of a formal programme within the financial services industry
* Formal qualification in Project and Programme Management (MSP, PRINCE 2, APM)
* Full appreciation and knowledge of Business Change techniques and principles
* Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels
* Excellent and up to date knowledge of the regulatory landscape and industry standards
Key deliverables and responsibilities will include;
* Progress reporting to the Head Office Steering Committee and senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
* Responsible for the coordination of local resources and providing updates on programme progress to senior members of the bank
* Support the development of processes within the Change Team.
* Development of planning and management of the annual budget
* Monitoring of operational risks and review of effectiveness of prevention measures.
This is an interim role based in central London paying £650-750 based on experience, it will be for an initial 6 months with significant chance of extension.