Business Analyst / Rationalisation / Optimisation / Operational excellence
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation has an immediate need for an experienced Business Analyst to assist with the implementation of a new Target Operating Model to create efficiencies across the business.
The chosen candidate will ideally have experience of implementing a new Target Operating Model (TOM) as previously defined by a Major Consultancy. You will also have experience working with in Financial Services.
The role will report to the Operational Improvement Project Manager and will involve both Business Analysis and business improvement/change management activities.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience of assisting the implementation of successful operational improvement and business change projects in the Financial Services sector
* Deep understanding of the principles of operational improvement and change management techniques and methodologies
* Demonstrated ability to be able to scope, define and deliver a programme of work, aligning and managing project objectives, tasks and deliverables
* Advanced Process Analyst skills and experience with evidence of pragmatic hands on delivery of business improvement
* Demonstrated risk and issue management, engaging the wider programme team and stakeholders as required in their mitigation, resolution or escalation
* Ability to manage and deploy resources effectively across business, IT and programme
* Robust analytical and evaluation skills
* Advanced MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio)
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in diverse and virtual teams, and within a matrix organisation