Our client is a well Media & Entertainment business located in London, that seeks an experienced BA/ Business Systems Analyst responsible for analysing, documenting and configuring proposed solutions for applications within the IT team. In addition, the role is responsible for the preparation of functional specifications related to business applications.
* Responsible for collecting, understanding, and interpreting business needs and requirements and translating them into technical specifications to support delivery.
* Responsible for the analysis, documentation and configuration of application support incidents, problems and requests.
* Responsible for liaising with the test team to translate these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
* Responsible for documenting workflows and results of business analysis.
* Provides the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding business requirements and software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
* Liaise with the business to facilitate the design and execution of user acceptance test (UAT) scenarios and scripts.
* Responsible for day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
* Delivers weekly reports to be produced for management showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
* Evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and systems.
* Experience of writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
* In depth understanding of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of change process management and their relationship to project management and business improvement.
* Good understanding of systems and ability to assimilate and interpret advice from technical specialists.
* A sound understanding of the software development lifecycle.
* Any project management/Prince 2 or equivalent experience would be desirable
* Knowledge of Incident, Problem & Change Management and Service Delivery Industry best practice (e.g.ITIL)
For more information, please contact Ben Morrison on email@example.com