Halifax / Leeds / Manchester (choice of the three)
6 months initially
Our leading UK Banking client are looking for a strong Senior PMO Manager to join a new customer focused programmes.
With this in mind, they are looking for individuals who have operated at a senior level in a large customer focused programme within banking. This candidate must be comfortable in managing people and dealing with stakeholders at the most senior level.
The business is looking for an experienced PMO Manager, with at least 10 years' experience in an established PMO role within Banking.
The successful candidate will:
* Work with Programme Managers to shape the investment portfolio from vision into a clearly defined road map;
* Programme/project set up and closure;
* Work closely with Executives and Programme Managers to produce regular status reports;
* Continuously evaluates risk across the programme;
* Manage the overall resourcing of the programme;
* Lead, motivate and develop team members;
Key Skills & Experience;
* Banking background;
* 10 years' minimum in a variety of established PMO roles within Banking;
* BCS Programme and Project or P30 Practitioner;
* Understanding of SaaS / Cloud technology;
Financial Services, Change Management, Banking, PMO Manager, project lifecycle, scope, requirements elicitation, requirements validation, requirements management, functional business requirements, non-functional business requirements, process mapping, process analysis, stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, risk