£370 - £460 a day
6 months initially with scope to extend
Digital, agile, scrum, sprint, user journey, UX, JIRA, scrum master, product owner, business analyst, agile business analyst, customers.
Our leading financial services client are looking for Agile professionals for a large scale digital transformation piece within their lending products programme.
The client require Agile professionals to engage in Senior/Lead Business Analyst activities as they digitalise the end to end process of the lending process.
The business are implementing various technologies to assist with this which include; web chat services and a secure sit / vault to upload documentation.
The Core skills required for the role are:
* Scrum experience
* Digital thinking, having had recent Agile experience (qualification preferred)
* User journey mapping
* Exposure to UX
* Project experience changing thinking / projects to agile
* The analysis skills to develop build stories on JIRA
* Exposure to wire framing
The ideal candidate should come from the following background:
* Digital background (agency or industry)
* Business analysis, product owner or scrum masters
* Customer centric programmes
* Knowledge/Experience of the Mortgages area, would be highly beneficial to those going into the role
The business do not require specific sector experience and are purely looking for strong Agile professionals that can be involved in BA activities.
This is a 6 month initial contract with the scope to extend and offers the candidate high level exposure on a huge transformation piece within the bank.