I am currently hiring at Account Management level for a full-service Medical Communications agency. My client offers global communications and strategic consultancy services; focusing on Biotech, Pharma, and healthcare. Originating in the UK, my client have expanded to the US and are rapidly growing offices in New York and San Francisco. You will be working on promotional medical education tactics such as advisory boards, virtual conferences, content development etc......
- Serve as a day-to day contact for client, alongside the account Scientific lead (and Program Support) liaising directly with client on service delivery as appropriate.
- Maintain oversight of project/program management across assigned account(s), collaborating with core account team members and with shared services, providing guidance and making decisions as necessary to ensure successful project delivery.
- Actively develop and maintain own positive relationships with client team members (and external experts as appropriate to the account), generating confidence in capabilities of the account team
- Provide mentorship and/or training to junior Account Management and/or Program Support team members
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in a client-facing project or account management role in a medical communications, or similar, agency environment.
- Excellent project planning and project management skills.
- Highly organized and ability to multitask
- Proactive and problem-solving approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of account planning and financial management.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Datvision expert
- Summer Fridays
- Flexible working schedules
- Attractive PTO equating to over 30 days
- Various options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k up to 5%