Account Supervisor (Pharmaceutical Advertising) - Orange County
Investigo is thrilled to partner with one of the strongest healthcare advertising agencies in southern California to identify a successful Account Supervisor to service and grow their clients in the healthcare sector.
The Account Supervisor will lead the day-to-day operations of their assigned account as well as identify opportunities for growth with their client. Key to the success of the Account Supervisor role will be the ability to collaborate with internal and external teams, high-quality communication (both written and oral), interpersonal skills, and the ability to make decisions that are beneficial to the client in both the short- and long-terms. The AS should be energetic and able to motivate creatives and other team members to provide the highest standard of work for their clients.
The AS will need to prioritize tasks and delegate accordingly to their junior level team members, who they'll also be responsible for mentoring and managing. Some requirements for the Account Supervisor position include:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- 5+ years in advertising account services (Pharmaceutical required)
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Experience promoting to HCPs and/or Consumers/Patients
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously
- Proven financial acumen and decision making
- Is experienced with digital and traditional deliverables
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits packages (Medical/Dental/Vision, generous PTO + Holiday schedule, HSA, 401(k), etc.).