Investigo is proud to partner with an award-winning Healthcare advertising agency to identify a high-performing Account Supervisor to help shape and execute effective advertising campaigns for their Pharmaceutical client.
The AS directly supports the VP in client services efforts by collecting and analyzing market data, identifying target audiences, understanding their behaviors and habits, and managing the client and media partner relationships, acting as liaison between all parties.
This role will also allocate budgets and monitor costs, follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs, etc.), and evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns.
Some requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 4+ years in pharma-specific advertising account services
- Experience launching products to Consumers and/or HCPs
- Experience with media analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.) and measurement and reporting
- Has managed 3rd party custom content programs with HCPs and Consumer media vendors such as Medscape, ePocrates, Doximity, EverydayHealth
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously
- Top level written and verbal communication abilities
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary, fantastic benefits package (Medical/Dental), 401(k), generous PTO + Holidays), and remote working location.