Investigo are currently working with a private asset management business.
The family office has recently acquired a leisure facility and has other businesses in different industries for which they need an Accountant to help manage the finances for. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking Accountant with a positive, can-do attitude and a desire to work in a small finance function in a unique family office.
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable invoice postings into the accounting system
- Payment of invoices
- Payment runs
- Accounts Receivable invoice postings
- Dealing with bank account transactions
- Other administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the accounting system
- VAT returns
- Accurate filing of all electronic and paper documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organised
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar bookkeeping role in industry or an accounting practice
- Working towards the AAT qualification or degree educated is desirable
- Experience of accounting software: Xero, Sage, QuickBooks would be desirable