An excellent opportunity for an Accountant to join one of the biggest Facilities Management and Commercial Real Estate businesses world wide. This role will situate within the Facilities Management Division, part of the wider Property Management Division.
The main remit of this role is to assist in running the payables and receivables processes, as well assisting with resolving credit control queries.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ALL LEDGERS AND USING PURCHASE ORDER SYSTEMS.
- To update the tracker with new purchase orders & to check the purchase orders.
- To ensure formulas are working and to amend the data when necessary.
- To obtain approval from site teams for these orders to be billed.
- To maintain the tracker for purchase orders (i.e. logging approvals, date chased for approval etc.).
- Raising client invoices once the purchase order has been approved and to send out these invoices.
- To maintain a tracker of invoices raised and making sure the contractor sum and management fee amounts balance.
- To maintain and update the list of contracts.
- To ensure the total income, contractor cost and management fee balance and match with the contract and variation documents.
- To calculate the quarterly / monthly billing amounts along with the contractor cost and management fee amounts for each invoice. To review this regularly to ensure there are no errors.
- Raising the invoices for the contracts and to send out these invoices.
- To maintain a list of contract invoices raised and making sure the contractor sum and management fee amounts balance.
- Updating the tracker with any changes or potential issues, as well as other related tasks.
- To carry out a reconciliation at the end of each month and ensuring the list of invoices raised matches with what's on the system.
- To assist in responding to any queries regarding the purchase orders and to raise any potential issues with the purchase orders.
- To maintain the invoice registry and formulas.
- To log supplier invoices received and send for approval.
- To review the supplier invoices and to ensure overbilled orders are queried.
- To resolve any issues and queries suppliers have regarding their invoices.
- To review the list of invoices for payment and ensure there are no errors and the amounts invoiced do not exceed the PO amount.
- To review supplier contracts in particular to make sure we are billed the correct monthly amounts and to raise any issues with the supplier.
- To code supplier invoices for payment on weekly basis.
- To reconcile the invoice registry, and ensure the list of paid invoices match with what's on the system.
- To assist with resolving credit control queries.
- To assist, where necessary, with chasing occupiers / site teams.
- Must be experienced working across Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- EXCELLENT communication skills - confident in dealing with non finance figures
- Strong Excel skills - Creating Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Summifs, confident in dealing with and formulating complex formulas
- Adaptable in using various systems and learning new systems quickly
- Able to work to tight details and proactive in problem solving
- Previous Facilities experience is advantageous
- Proactis experience is advantageous but not essential