I am recruiting for a fantastic property company based in Battersea. They are looking to bring in an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly finance team.
The successful applicant will take on responsibility for performing daily bank reconciliations, oversee allocations to client and supplier accounts, cash allocations and providing general assistance to other members of finance as required. This role will come with study support to help you complete ACCA or CIMA qualifications.
- Perform daily bank reconciliations for all the bank accounts within the group.
- Enter and code financial transactions accurately within the system.
- Post credit card and employee expense transactions and ensure records are kept of relevant VAT receipts.
- Cash allocation
- Other ad-hoc assistance to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller as required.
- Prior experience within a finance team or relevant degree
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role please apply and contact James Owen at Investigo.