Accounts Payable Assistant - EMEA
up to £30k depending on experience
Fully remote working
*Must be immediately available*
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a Global Tech/Software company on a 6 month fixed term contract (possibly longer). This role is fully remote however you may be required to go to the office once a month. I would like to speak to AP candidates who have experience dealing with the complexity of working with multiple entities, multi-currency and have excellent attention to detail.
Accounts Payable Administrator - EMEA
The accounts payable function manages the outflow of cash resources. Recognising the strategic importance of this function. My client has invested in new technologies including Coupa, Oracle, Concur and Financial Force to enhance AP efficiencies and empower the AP team to deliver best-in-class results.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The Accounts Payable Administrator provides an invaluable contribution that helps keep the business moving forward, by maintaining an effective system for the logging, processing, authorisation and payment of invoices relating to all aspects of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Optimise the company's expense reimbursement process by ensuring all expense claims comply with the Companies Travel and Expense Policy and have appropriate approvals and are paid accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monitor the Accounts Payable ledger to ensure payments are accurate and paid on a timely basis.
- Diligently check multi-currency invoices and related purchase orders to prevent errors before payment.
- Prepare analyses of accounts including monthly AP aging reports and supporting month end close and accrual calculations
- Build strong relations with the company's vendors, auditors and employees by maintaining up to date files and being responsive to queries.
- Support broader finance projects and ad hoc tasks as requested
- Prior experience working in an Accounts Payable role and knowledge of broader accounting procedures.
- Competent user of Microsoft office with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Operating knowledge of Oracle, Coupa, Concur and Financial Force applications.
- Proficiency in data entry and management
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy and sound judgement/problem solving skills.
- Strong integrity, communication and relationship skills.
- Proven resilience and an ability to prioritise and manage time to meet deadlines.