I am currently partnering exclusively with Signature Senior Lifestyle in Beaconsfield to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their friendly team. Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, this role will be an imperative role to develop and learn within the core finance team at Signature. Please read below for more information!
Purpose of the role/Job summary
To play an active role in the Accounts Payable function, logging, processing, managing invoices and purchase orders, resolving exceptions in a timely manner, ensuring that suppliers are paid within agreed payment terms and to ensure the timely and accurate processing of costs and overheads. Also, to preform supplier statement reconciliations on a monthly basis and to support the Accounts Payable manager with any process changes that may be required, including training site administrative teams.
- Work within the Accounts Payables function and ensure compliance with Signature Group policy.
- Liaise and build relationships with Care Home teams, supporting their information needs and helping to drive commercial accountability
- Act as a contact for vendors, managing all queries and escalating them where required
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are raised in a timely and appropriate manner
- Ensure all invoices are matched to an appropriate and supporting Purchase Order
- Ensure all invoice exceptions are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure all suppliers are paid within an appropriate timeframe
- To perform supplier statement reconciliations on a regular basis
- Help to identify efficiency savings within the Accounts Payable process
- Support the Accounts Payable team as and when required i.e. sickness or holiday cover
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager with ad-hoc tasks
What's on offer
A progressive position within a fast-growing organisation. The ability to learn and develop in a finance career, with perks such as a competitive salary, bonus, study support, a hybrid working model and much more.
The Successful Candidate
The company are looking for a forward thinking, progressive accounts payable candidate with 3-12 months of experience and a finance background. A good knowledge of Excel and finance systems is essential, with a good attention to detail and level of self-motivation.