Looking for an Energetic, Positive, Hard Working and Motivated individual to join this extremely commercial finance team in a Luxury Fashion Brand.
You will be fully responsible for the accounts receivable process, including achieving the cash flow and debt targets of the business across all customer types, including the aged debt targets, bad debt provision and reporting of performance against these targets.
- Weekly aged debt reporting to the FC & FD
- Month end and Invoice Financing reconciliations
- Effectively chase all customers to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all customers and internal stakeholders
- Open communication with the Account Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns
- Ensure customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
- Raising Invoices & Credit Notes.
- Allocate funds received correctly and in timely manner.
- Accurate maintenance of all sales ledger accounts.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with the role to support the wider finance team.
- The ideal candidate will come from a wholesale/retail background (desirable)
- Strong Excel skill-set (V-Lookups & pivot tables essential)
- Sage 200 experience is an advantage but not essential