An Agile Coach opportunity working for a FTSE100 who has begun one of the most exciting Technology transformation programmes in Europe. Working for this global organisation you will play a pivotal part in the digital transformation of the technology solutions and technology led services the business provides to their customers.
Not only will this Agile Coach role see you have a fundamental impact on the business you work for, but it is one of those rare opportunities to have an impact on an entire industry. The investment both in terms of emotional investment from the board and financial investment to make the necessary changes happen are both apparent with a board putting all its weight behind the digital transformation of the business
* Deploy, embed and continuously improve agile ways of working, across the business, building on industry best practice.
* Educate employees on agile principles, upskilling them on the tools for implementing the process in their own work.
* Provide discrete product team training sessions and teach agile based skills that lead toward the organisation-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
* Provide hands-on support, collaborating with people across product teams, leading toward further understanding and greater adoption of Agile best practice.
* Provide both a technical and commercial focus, analysing and understanding complex business processes and impact/change assessment, identifying improvements, simplification and automation opportunities
Support product teams to identify KPIs that support clear improvement objectives based on this Agile vision
* Support the scoping and mobilising of product teams including costs, time and resource estimation (this includes in a programme environment).
* Deliver across a number of agile projects, the breadth and complexity of which will vary depending on experience.
* Agile (SAFe Advanced Scrum Master) qualification.
* Professional Project Management accreditation desirable e.g. Prince2/APMP