Investigo is working with a leading FTSE listed business headquartered in central London on their search for an AP to join their team on a 6 month FTC with a view to go perm.
The AP position will be responsible for owning the AP process, being the first point of contact for suppliers and internal departments whilst overseeing the successful practice of new invoicing and coding process across the business.
Other duties will include:
- Create requisitions on request in Agresso (accounting platform) in accordance with the procurement policy and ensure the appropriate approval process is followed
- Follow up on any requisition requests where further information and support is required
- Set up suppliers in Agresso as per internal policies and procedures
- Ensure requisition is allocated by the requisitioner to the correct project in Agresso, as well as to the correct G/L account
- Assist with Treasury wire payments processing on online banking platforms
- Provide assistance to the Purchase Ledger Controller on the AP function (including processing supplier invoices, expense claims and payment runs for their portfolio as well)
In order to be considered, you must demonstrate the following experience:
- Minimum 2 years AP experience
- Good excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
- Ability to manage internal relationships and educate others on new processes
- A great team player and able to work under own initiative, with a proactive and decisive approach to work
- Available to start within 1 week
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust.