Associate Product Manager
Responsible for supporting the development and execution of product strategies, marketing plans, promotional and advertising programs, as well as oversees all aspects of product management, including: requirements definition, surgeon customer feedback, product messaging, product launch, sales force and customer engagement, and product forecasting to ensure that existing and new products meet goals and expectations. There is considerable interface with and support to Sales, Development, Finance, Supply Chain, Surgeon Education, Sales Training and other departments within the organization, as well as heavy interface with surgeon customers regarding both new product requirements and existing product support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for a portion of portfolio from the inception through obsolescence for each product.
- Assists in developing marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; outlining the product requirements for surgery; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying surgeon customers and their current and future needs
- Assists in driving U.S. market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product, coordinating and assisting with training
- Assists in developing sales collateral, efficient customer service processes, and short- and long-term product level forecasts to support assigned product line.
- Provides support for the design, development and implementation of products and service lines on cross-functional teams.
- Assists in identifying priorities of present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
- Develops professional and technical knowledge by attending sales training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and convention events
- Manage a travel and promotional budget
- Able to travel between 15-40%
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of the market and the ability to continuously evaluate trends and adjust strategy to compensate and take advantage of shifts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established timeframes.
- Ability to multi-task within a cross-functional team
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to represent the company at a variety of business functions or situations in
a professional and competent manner.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prepare sales forecasts
For roles based in the United States that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).