Business Process Analyst - £55-60,000 + car & bonus
Our client is a leading international Logistics business. Their newly formed Transformation Office is looking for a Business Process Analyst to play a key part in shaping the future state target business architecture, whilst ensuring that business programmes are joined up from a process mapping/ value stream perspective. You will help to ensure that it delivers on their transformation goals and ensure they are aligned to the new operating model.
Reporting into the Head of Change, you will be responsible for:
- Develop Business Architecture to support transformation. Process mapping the 'to-be' processes ensuring that it fully articulates the desired future state, based on feedback and stakeholder review.
- Lead Process Improvement - contribute to reducing waste in processes and ways of working, applying own expertise whilst advocating for best practice and standardisation in the ways of working within the Business Change team and across the organisation.
- Provide strategic guidance to the transformation projects within the Business Change portfolio, to ensure that they join up with the business capability map and the overall transformation vision
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Experience of business process mapping 'to-be' processes and leading or facilitating process design and business architecture work to a high standard.
- Proven experience of leading business architecture initiatives in a complex fast-pace environment.
- Strong visual modelling and process thinking skills.
- Proficient with Visio, PowerPoint and other MS tools.
- Ideally Bachelor's in a STEM related subject.
For more information, please contact Punit Joshi on firstname.lastname@example.org