Claims Project Process Coordinator - Fixed term contract to end of December 2021
We have an excellent opportunity for an FTC Project Process Coordinator with a large London based and well known Insurance Client to work on their Claims Transformation Programme.
As a Coordinator you will work alongside Claims subject matter experts outlining their processes and translating this into future requirements.You will also support the creation and delivery of new ways of working, new features and system functionality including Guidewire Claim Centre, digital solutions, robotics and all associated claims tools.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Providing expert knowledge for the creation of future business requirements (technology/ customer/ process/ people)
- Support the full project lifecycle from concept through to warranty closure and transition to BAU.
- Provide the detail of business scenarios to the Claims Change team, to help define and test the solutions created, ensuring that the solutions are evolving in line with the business need.
- Organise, coordinate and participate in 'business acceptance / validation testing' of the solutions created, being the key point of contact for all questions, queries and issues that arise during that process, ensuring that the output supports future development where needed
- Creation of the business user and support documentation (SOP's, training guides etc.) for the developed solution, using whatever technical support is needed, and working with the other Business Coordinators to ensure a consistent approach.
- Ensure business users of the Deployed Solutions are properly trained and supported by creating (with the technical training teams) and delivering a detailed training strategy, including relevant testing to ensure we have achieved the appropriate learning outcomes.
- Identify and address any and all issues arising connected the efficient use of the developed solution, making sure it is fully embedded with our operations.
- Maintain on-going communications & dialogue with relevant stakeholders in their business area to ensure they fully updated and engaged with the progress of the program and understand the impact to their area of responsibility.
- Provide onsite support to all operational users following the deployment of new technology
- "Flexible work from home options available"
Qualifications / What you'll need:
- Experience of Insurance Claims operations and functional understanding of GUIDEWIRE - essential
- Experience of project coordination and change delivery
- Process improvement
- Effective with communicating at all levels; including senior management.
- Running and facilitating workshops
- Process mapping
- Agile project methodology
- Some Project Management
- Creating and Testing business scenario testing
- Updating process/SOP's
- Business Benefit identification
- Highly Driven and Self-Motivated & the ability to motivate others
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to understand complex concepts - "see the bigger picture"
Please note, due to time restrains only suitable candidates will be contacted for this opportunity.