An exciting Cloud Architect opportunity working for a FTSE 100 who has begun one of the most exciting technology transformation programmes in Europe.
Working for this global organisation you will play a pivotal part in the digital transformation of the technology solutions and technology led services the business provides to their customers.
The Cloud Architect will lead the requirement specification technically, the design production and take technical ownership.
You will have experience in infrastructure space, migrations, AWS and virtual desktop (Citrix).
* Produce logical and physical designs for all layers of the cloud architecture, from user interface through to back-end databases and systems.
* Consider and evaluate potential package "off the shelf" solutions in association with the company's Architecture to achieve the defined requirements (including piloting, prototyping and assessing cost of potential solutions).
* Design and deliver cloud solutions that achieve the identified requirements, using standard methods, tools and techniques. Obtaining specialist advice on aspects of the design, technical policy and test strategy from appropriate specialists as required.
* Plan, design and conduct tests of cloud solutions, translating acceptance criteria into suitable tests; corrects errors and re-tests to achieve an error-free result. This includes actively seeking and deploying automated test solutions.
* Create environments that enable and encourage Continuous Improvement/Continuous Development and DevSecOps ways of working taking input from process owners and other subject matter experts to gain a great understanding of business ways of working and challenges.
* Work with Business Analysts and other stakeholders to understand their acceptance criteria
* Provide support on cloud solutions, building, testing and implementing fault fixes and monitoring the cloud solutions to prevent problems occurring (e.g. DevSecOps environment).
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today