Cloud/Systems Architect - Contract, Outside IR35, January Start
Location & Duration: Remote - 9 months
Rate & Engagement: Outside IR35 - to £700 per day
Our market leading client is looking to engage a Cloud Solutions/Systems Architect to join their growing technical function on an initial 9-month contract. Working with the Head of Software Development, this role will be the lynchpin between development and architecture supporting several high priority projects outside of BAU. You'll work between teams (both onshore and nearshore) to aid with key business initiatives for 2022 and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders from non-technical C-suite to highly technical engineering leads. You will also add value to the existing architecture team sharing best practice, ideas and continuously looking to improve their platforms using a cloud first approach.
We're looking for a technologist at heart, who is passionate about technology and its future direction.
What do we need?
- Strong experience in cloud architecture for distributed systems and services.
- Cloud experience in AWS, GCP or Azure (AWS preferred).
- Experienced designing and developing Microservice applications and using an API first design methodology.
- Experienced developing software using domain driven design.
- Experience designing and building stacks for scalable web applications, with consideration of performance, security, maintainability, and integrations.
- In-depth familiarity with modern .NET technologies; ideally a hands-on background as a developer/engineer.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced Agile business.
- Any cloud architecture certifications (preferably AWS) would be hugely beneficial.
This is an outside IR35 engagement with a day rate on offer of up to £700 per day. Initial contract duration will be 9 months, the process will be submissions no later than Tuesday 11th January with interviews taking place shortly after and commencing in January 2022 - therefore an immediate start is preferred.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com if you need any further information feel free to contact me on 07972 132341; I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit you.