Investigo are pleased to be supporting a rapidly growing Telecommunication business based in Reading. Due to rapid growth and customer demand, they are looking to add a Commercial Finance Analyst to their commercial finance team. This would be a great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), looking to further develop their experience within a commercial setting.
- Responsible for production of 5 year plans & re-forecasting
- Owning month end processes for their own area as well as providing support to other teams members when required
- Work effectively with other business areas, suppliers and shareholders
- Collaborate with the Commercial Finance Manager in managing a budget
- Oversight of management & financial accounting, business partnering, decision support, reporting, contract management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist with the Financial Accounting Team to produce the month end results and Financial Reporting
- Maintain finance control environment for the business area as well as suggesting and implementing improvement plans for the business area.
- Business partnering and advising the business teams, shareholders and suppliers providing advice
- Provide financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly business plans, re-forecasts and annual budgets