Investigo are recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager for a 6 month interim role, with a Multinational Real Estate business, based in Central London. The company are looking for a qualified professional, with staff management experience and the client operates a flexible approach to work with office and home working.
The day rate on offer stretches from £400-£475, inside IR35.
- The role of the Finance Manager is to work closely with the business to create a partnership between the Divisional projects, finance and other stakeholders.
- Provide support, analysis and business insights to add value that will assist in decision making
- Managing overhead expenditure - review incurred costs, track overhead against agreed budget & forecast spend.
- Drive compilation of regional half year reporting requirements including Performance & Outlook data files.
- Identify & understand financial and non-financial risk and opportunity across the Divisions.
- Commercial awareness, understanding and anticipating the needs of both operations and management.
- Communicate financial concepts to non-finance people, and able to influence key decision makers
- Drive accuracy in monthly reporting on projects e.g., cash flow, profit & loss, and cost forecasting.
- Business Plan - integral role in preparation of business plan. i.e., 5-year forecast of financial data, overheads, challenge key assumptions, and scenario analysis.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial performance and reporting.
- Provide insightful financial analysis for management information and use and review technical accounting issues and statutory accounts.
- provide financial and commercial insights to divisions, including six-monthly commercial appraisal reviews.
- Drive improvement and optimisation of the Divisional controls framework, management reporting, and commercial reporting processes.
- Oversee financial transactions and accounting positions at project level, as appropriate.
- Ensure implementation of globally consistent policies, procedures, accounting standards and financial controls, and control processes.
- Experienced Finance professional, with a strong foundation of financial management & business partnering with relevant accounting qualifications (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or similar - 3/5 years PQE)
- Proven experience ideally from a Construction/Property or Real Estate environment
- Strong MS Excel skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels across the business functions and influence senior management/directors and wider stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and to manage own workload against tight deadlines
- Willingness to take on a variety of duties as required
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, then please send your CV to Liam Stubbs at Investigo on firstname.lastname@example.org