Investigo are partnering with a global wealth management and investment firm, and are supporting them with their recruitment for a Compliance Monitoring Officer on a day rate contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity for joining a large and successful firm, going through a period of change within their compliance function, where you can add significant value across the second line of defence control process.
- Complete compliance monitoring reviews
- Complete thematic testing and reviews
- Drafting and creation of Terms of Reference (ToR), relaying ToR's and reports to senior members of the Compliance team before issuing them to the wider business
- Record any identified issues, and escalate to the relevant parties
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory changes that are relevant to the role and function
- Maintain strong internal relationships, particularly across the first, second and third lines of defence, as well as developing relationships across the global compliance monitoring teams
- Completion of client reports, including reporting for investment trusts
You must be able to speak fluent French, or be a native French speaker to be a relevant candidate for this role.
The role will be based working remotely throughout the duration of the contract.
Length of contract: 3 months initially
Day Rate: £500 via umbrella or £437.45 via PAYE
We look forward to reviewing your application.